SB Services


Whether you have just arrived in Spain or have lived here for a number of years, dealing with Spanish administration, bureaucracy and paperwork can be frustrating and time-consuming - especially if you don't speak Spanish.

I offer a variety of language, professional and administrative services to help guide you through all of the processes you will encounter when you come and live in Spain

I have ample experience of dealing with all types of Spanish legal, fiscal and administrative bureaucracy and paperwork, and can offer you advice about any aspect of your life in Spain, including:

  • NIEs
  • digital certificates
  • padron certificates
  • Spanish residency
  • Spanish citizenship
  • bank accounts
  • buying property
  • rental contracts
  • first occupancy licence (licencia de primera ocupaciĆ³n) for tourist vacation rentals
  • building permits
  • planning permission